mystik-powa Index du Forum
mystik-powa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
                            Bonjour / Bonsoir tout le monde ! Le serveur NOOB est sur le point de ON, Nous avon pue TOUT (Je dit bien tout) Vous restituez !! Compte, personnages etc ...., Le serveur sera identique à l'ancien ! Voici l'adresse du forum : http://serveur-noob.xooit.fr/index.php 

Je vous invite a vous y inscrire en attendant l'ouverture de NOOB ! Nous vous tenons au courant pour l'ouverture du serveur ! A bientot j'espère !

Staff: [Admin]Sparadrap (Mystik / Team power ranger's) / [Co-Admin]Omega-Z (Dofus-Powa / Cerize)

Cordialement, Sparadrap.

Liens: http://serveur-noob.xooit.fr/index.php 

How To Be An Admin On Facebook Group Hack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mystik-powa Index du Forum -> Support -> Boïte a idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ozarlau

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Avr - 21:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: How To Be An Admin On Facebook Group Hack Répondre en citant

How To Be An Admin On Facebook Group Hack > urlin.us/2099j

How To Be An Admin On Facebook Group Hack, hunger games screenplay pdf

aecd9d6ae7
This tactic is likely to sow confusion and fear among the Facebook populace, and possibly lead to the erasure of some treasured data on those defaced groups. How do I change the name of a group I admin?To change the name of your group:Click in the top-right corner of your group and select Edit Group SettingsNext to Group Name, click to change the group nameClick Save at the bottomOnce you change the name of your group, all members will receive a notification that you've changed the name.Note: You can only change the name of a group you admin if it has fewer than 5,000 members. Skip navigation UAUploadSign inSearch Loading. Loading. Its not clear to me how they search on Google for recently departed admins, but Im sure its relatively easy. Please try again later. Reboot Terminal 23,593 views 4:16 Hack Facebook group 2016 - Duration: 5:57. Dont worry we wont mess anything up. But I find no claim on the part of those who discovered this flaw to have at least tried to contact Facebook. For example we could rename your group and call it something very inappropriate and nasty, like I support pedophiles rights.

Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. If a administrator of a group leaves, anyone can register as a new admin. Its hard to see how this public service helpsthe group, or individual, should be approaching Facebook and helping them plug the hole. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. . TheWoLf Hacker 173,499 views 10:46 Hacking a mobile phone - Duration: 6:30. Watch Queue Queue count/total how to hack facebook Group Daryay Xam SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe175175 Loading.

neuroscience purves 5th edition pdf rarplus size boutiques on facebooksurgeon bong dal hee indonesia subtitles srtAdvanced Organic Chemistry of Nucleic Acids.pdf18 First Night Fail 18Feu vert 2012.isosymantec endpoint protection manager 12 1 crackGraphicRiver Ika Clean and Simple Presenation Templateresling 2011 downloadarcade pc loader v1.4

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Avr - 21:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mystik-powa Index du Forum -> Support -> Boïte a idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a